Monday, July 12, 2010

to some loser out there :) <--- evil grin

some words to the anonymous voice
encik/cik anonymous
-who had sent me a comment here just now-

for some reason, this is my blog sweetie and i wrote wutever i feel like writing bout my own thoughts, feelings or opinions...in case u dnt knw, strangers especially with loads of ill intentions aren't welcome here...at all...maybe i should have made a large warning sign on my blog title that such people are strictly prohibited...if u still wanna step in and stalk me out sweetie, then pls do so silently and step out of it without leaving any marks behind...

fyi, its up to me to decide who i ended up with...u dont have any rights to judge my man or me myself here...we're still new, and we're still getting to knw each other...but hey, who the hell r u sweetie to come here and say that...kalau jealous pun, please la simpan dlm hati...this kinda thing makes me pity u...bunyi mcm pernah kecewa je...kesian...sungguh2 kesian...pergi la mengubat hati tu jauh2...

and oh, fyi again...im not tht innocent...at all...i get bitchy to those people like u...so dont start please...if he's really a playboy, then i'm a freakin playgirl...we are meant for each other...cause that chemistry is simply remarkable...and i couldn't get enough of him...we could chat for hours, and laugh out loud, god knws how much i enjoy spending time with him...and yes sweetie, i've fallen for that guy...and i keep on falling for him...for whoever guy he appeared to me...as long as he treats me well...

so sorry sweetie, if there's any history between the two of u...i dont give a damn...cause he's now with me...and we're crazy bout each other...kalau ayat dier manis mcm gula, u dont knw my ayat lagi manis dpd dier...kalau dier puji i mcm xde org lain dh kt dunia, u dnt knw that i pun suke memuji dier xterhingga...kalau dier dok goda i buat i cair and all, u dont knw that i pun dok same naik jugak dok goda dier...kan b kan? we're confident people...and we're confidently loving each other...wut's fake or not is not for u to judge...i knw, he knws, wut we have here...

and fyi again, smart people like me wont judge a guy simply because some losers out there said bad things about him...he's my man...and we're happily together here...so anonymous, please just get the hell out of here...and dont come bck...luckily i dont even knw u coward...if i do, i'd say all this things directly onto your face...cause this girl, stands up for herself, and her loved ones...and again i say, im not that weak kinda lady...my mouth could voice out my thoughts like a bullet train and bombard u with wutever i feel here...and hey sweetie, never mess with me...i'd be nice to those who are nice to me...

*the end*

ALIA LOVES FAHMI
so so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...