Monday, July 05, 2010

peperiksaan akhir tahun dua, jurusan perubatan MMMC 2010

block 4 exam: 10th july 2010
final university exam: 14th august 2010
(xabih2 exm kan)
PULANG: 29th august 2010 ♥

i've just realized sumthin...
2009, i went back to malaysia for sem break on this very same date...
this was in ramadhan...sumthin had happened...ended up in a tragedy...
2008, i was in the middle of packing up my things to go abroad...
this was in ramadhan too...and sumthin had happened...ended up in a tragedy...
2007, i was still in INTEC...struggling with my alevel...
yet, sumthin had happened too...and ended up in a tragedy...
2006, i was in INTEC too...just enrolled there...
sumthin had happened :( ended up in a tragedy...

i guess i have this weird fate with 29th august
tarikh berhantu
huhuhu
wonder wut will it be this year
oh give me a break already
xlarat la kalau setiap tahun kne mcm ni
*hadehhhh*
how could i ever forget
nasib la kan kalau aku ni jenis yg kuat ingatannye
sume bende...good or bad...
will be all stored very2 well in my big brainy brain...
*sigh*
pls let me go home...in peace...

gmbr hiasan konon2 utk tenangkn hati...cewahhh...
♥ ze calla lilies~
boleh x kalau time raye nk usung bunge ni ke hulu ke hilir?
ade kemungkinan x org ckp minah ni buat tebiat
huhuhu...dah suke sgt2 cemane? ;p
xpe2, i'll put them in my room...
waaaaaaaaa, MY ROOM~
rindu...wuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwu~
dear roomie, this year we'll be in cream okay
i'll buy some new mushy2 pillows
and i'll put the callies with u
with sweet sweet smell all over...
waaaaaa~ wait for me sweetie~
(xsbr2 nk raye)

p/s: everyone, pls pray for my success...though im yearning to go home all the time...but exam is still my top priority...and im trying my best...wish me luck...

loves; frm india

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...