Tuesday, July 27, 2010

a simple notification here

im gonna make this blog private in 3-days time
for friends family only
im gonna approve u up, definitely...no harsh feelings okay sweethearts...
im doing this just to make sure no attention-seeker-stalker could leave some kinda pathetic comments on my blog anymore...told ya to just read & leave if u dnt like any of the posts...MYOB pls~

by all means, i dont wanna be rude to anybody, this is just so not me...but i really2 dislike people messing with my life...nobody does aite...get a life will ya...find ur own space...i dont do cursing & i dont do the middle finger thing...i'm just restricting my blog, thts all...some privacy is very much needed for me & my loved ones...
so please understand okay people ♥

(and owh, decent people are welcomed here too...boleh2, no prob...bukan hot stuff sgt pun blog ni, biase2 je...jst leave ur mail ok...*wink*)
till then, world peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...