Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Doing Now

its 12 am in manipal...and as usual, this is like 8pm in my own biological clock...i'll be dizzy mizzy at around 5am, baru la terhegeh2 nak tido...*sigh*

anyway, i'm forcing myself to study for this upcoming exam which would be on thursday a.k.a tomorrow in the real date & time...terpakse memakse diri...why? because i was too busy moving out from previous house to this new apartment which i'm staying along with another 3 new housemates for another lucky 6 months...hehe...hopefully...glad that they are actually my friends and also my classmates whom just like me, fatefully 'stranded' here... :) they're great people...i'm sure we're gonna make staying at this house a very memorable one...harap2 semua pass exam dgn cemerlang & terbilang...

owh, back to the exam thingy...right now i'm practicing my CPR skill ----> on my teddy a.k.a MABE MONTEY...dont ask me how and why did i came up with this name, i just dont knw...it just popped into my mind when my bestie shanad presented me montey when she came to manipal last time...haha...nk tgk montey?
a big fluffy huggable bear - MONTEYYYYYY
dah byk berjasa beliau padaku, i practiced alot on montey...call it anything, cpr? stitching? or even role playing...hohohohoho...i told last time about me main dokter2 berangan jumpe patient and prescribe ubt2 semua...well people, meet the 'patient'...hahaha...trust me...it helped me alot...

klah, i should go and move on with other topics...another IM injection and endotracheal intubation...the rest would be memorising the notes just like theory paper, which i'm gonna do tomorrow...harini habiskan segala clinical skills...esk bru hafal2...

huuuuuuuuuuu~ thank god i have this blog...tempat meluahkan perasaan...skrg terase sungguh bosan & sunyi...terus xtau nk buat ape lantas belajar atas nama exm...huhuhu...kenape bile tido lambat selalu akan timbul rase sunyi yg amat sgt? paling xbley blah bile dok emosi tetibe terase mcm xde sape peduli, padahal amat logiklah bile time2 mcm ni sume org dh ke alam tido...yg dicari semua bertidur-tiduran sudah...zzzzzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...