Wednesday, November 18, 2009

lets get real

dreams vs reality

even if reality hurts,
it's always the only better choice than dream...
dream makes u become too attached
to the so-called-perfect happiness
tht u sometimes forget
to take the important steps in ur life...
leaving u stagnant as time passes by...
waiting foolishly for the miracle to happen...
until it's too late...

i knw people say
it's never too late to change,
but life would be so much harder
if u r moving on with such a burden of regrets...
reality gives u the truth,
dreams are just a bunch of lies...
reality is the one who would appreciate u,
accept u for who u are,
making u take ur steps,
even it is painful...
reality is wut u need...

gudbye all the dreams...
it wasnt ur fault tht u aren't real...
u could be real...
but i couldnt take the chance...
i have to take my steps...
no matter wut...

dear dreams,
if u love me,
let me take my steps...
if u really love me,
more than anything,
then come with me...
take steps with me...
maybe u'd be reality...
and a miracle tht i've been waiting
for all ths while

quote of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...