Saturday, October 11, 2008

And the story begins...


hye everybody...

this is my 1st time writing a blog...suddenly i feel that there's a need to share out my stories and what's going on everyday in my life...many people including my beloved family and friends were asking me about my life here...so the story had to be repeated several times and of course as time goes by, the story won't be excited to be told anymore...therefore let it be in this blog, i'll try to put aside some of my precious time to update my story...at least all of you will get to read out my daily experience asap...and share the excitement with me...i hope you'll enjoy my blog...
A.L.I.A
melaka manipal medical college
~ i n d i a ~

quote of the day:
"dream of the future,
live for the present,
learn from the past"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...